Terms & Conditions
These terms set out the basis on which you can purchase and redeem tickets for your visit to Killarney Brewing & Distilling Visitors Experience Ltd. Once your tickets have been purchased, the booking is non-refundable. By purchasing tickets for Killarney Brewing and Distilling Co., you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All persons wishing to purchase tickets to visit Killarney Brewing & Distilling Visitors Experience Ltd. do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All prices are quoted in Euro and prices are inclusive of all taxes and applicable charges. Whilst Killarney Brewing & Distilling Visitors Experience Ltd reserves the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book. However, once your booking is confirmed the price of your booking as stated in the Confirmation Email will not change.
- Once your tickets have been purchased, the ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable except at the absolute discretion of Killarney Brewing and Distilling Co.
- This service is only available to those persons over the age of 18. We only accept certain credit & debit cards. The following are the credit / debit cards accepted by the Company in partnership with our payment gateway – MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit To make a purchase or booking with a credit or debit card, you must hold a valid credit/debit card in your name, and or have the permission of the person or company to whom the card has issued to use the card and that sufficient funds are available to cover any and all charges incurred by you. We reserve the right to refuse your booking if your proposed payment by credit or debit card cannot be processed for any reason. It is your responsibility to ensure that the card proffered may lawfully be utilised for this purpose. Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice.
- From date of purchase, your ticket is valid for the tour date and time chosen and cannot be used or transferred to another date or time with prior authorisation of Killarney Brewing & Distilling Visitors Experience Ltd. Customers who fail to show for their tour (or arrive late) will forfeit their Tickets and cannot be issued a refund.
- Tours maybe cancelled at short notice by Killarney Brewing & Distilling Visitors Experience Ltd in the event of emergency maintenance or unavoidable circumstances.
- Before joining a tour, you must present to the ticket office either a printed copy of your email confirmation or booking reference number together with photo identification as proof of purchase.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult, aged 18 years or over, throughout the visit. Children under the age of 18 are permitted to visit where alcoholic beverages will be available but will not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be served alcohol.
- Tickets are not valid for groups of 10 or more and can only be used by individuals unless expressly stated. For group reservations please contact us at TBC@killarneybrewing.com
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder without refund for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury or nuisance, and to remove any person(s) for reasons of public safety, overcrowding or otherwise, as the management will have no liability for any damage or loss, consequential or otherwise, save that the management will refund to the owner of a valid ticket the face value of the ticket.
- Killarney Brewing & Distilling Visitors Experience Ltd reserves the right to prosecute any persons found damaging or defacing any part of the premises.
- Defaced or altered tickets will become void and the ticket holder will be refused entry.
- Killarney Brewing & Distilling Visitors Experience Ltd will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all of its exhibits/displays are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours and or tour times. However, we reserve the right, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close the visitor centre or any part of it.
- From time to time Killarney Brewing & Distilling Visitors Experience Ltd or other authorised third parties may carry out photography or other recording in the premises and any images or recordings may feature visitors. Visitors consent to the use of such images by Killarney Brewing & Distilling Visitors Experience Ltd in connection with advertising, promotions or monitoring and acknowledge that the copyright of such images rests with Killarney Brewing & Distilling Visitors Experience Ltd/or any authorised third party.
- Pets or animals are expressly prohibited within Killarney Brewing and Distilling Co.
- Only food or beverages purchased from Killarney Brewing & Distilling Visitors Experience Ltd
- In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas.
- These terms & conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Irish Law and any claim brought under these conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish law.